Booklets are ideal for giving your customers instant access to your company's inventory of products. They are powerful sales tools and provide a great way to communicate key messages about your services, products and businesses. You can be sure to increase your revenue stream with our printed booklets for your business.
You can have your booklets print in 100 lb., 80 lb. or 70 lb. paper. Our different binding options include: saddle-stitch, wire-o, and perfect binding. High-quality, full-colour offset and digital printing are all available in several stocks of paper and in different sizes. Available in stitch or perfect binding, and can hold 8-96 pages.
At JPS print we provide both Bulk Booklets and Short-Run Booklets. There are also cover and inside paper options as well as binding and binding placement options to choose from.
We have three types of the Booklet Printing Services
- Our standard booklets come in four sizes with unique binding records like the wire-o and saddle-stitch binding options.
- Perfect binding booklets are available for projects with 40 pages or more and a flat newspaper column.
- Coloring and comic books are available in a variety of sizes and with uncoated and matte paper stocks for easy writing and colouring.
Perfect unit booklets are ideal for larger projects that need that extra level of polish. Similar to a book binding, they feature a flat spine that gives a professional, high-end look to your booklet or catalogue. When you need the best absolute representation of several pages, nothing is as effective as the perfect bind booklet.
These are binding options that we have for you at JPS Print:
- Saddle Stitching. Saddle-stitching is the simplest binding method, in which pages are folded and stapled together
- Perfect Binding (Softcover)
- Case Binding (Hardcover)
- Plastic Comb Binding
Order from 20 to 500 prints and have them printed in 3 to 5 business days. Just navigate and upload your file to place an order. At JPS print we do quick turnaround, local pick, 24hrs service. Contact us for a unique touch on printing.